Monday, August 4, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE OF BEING A UITMT STUDENT FOR APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH


Assallamualaikum…hi there…I want to share my experience of being a UITMT student for approximately one month…urmmmmm….actually I can’t believe that I can stay here happily..haha…i have to live on my own without my lovely parents…and I had prove it to them…I like UITM Dungun very much..almost everyday I had to go to the beach…I can release tension when heard the sound of the beach…I like Teluk Gadung Beach very much….one week here,I still can’t memorize the way that I must pass through to go to the class…mieza,nadiah,ayuni and I had lost many time on the way to class…we had ask many people and felt very ashamed….its take one week ++ to memorize it…..huh…I get involve in cocuriculum..and I am the Red Crescent Society member’s… else……urmmm…I can learn many dialect such as Kelantan,Terengganu,Kedah, and so on..my roommates are from Kelantan and Kedah..so I learn it from them.. I’m always speak uncorrectly and felt very ashamed..haha…I have registered in SIFE society..this society can help me improve my self-confident level in myself….hurmmmm….i don’t know what happends next…I hope my prince charming will come to my world…..hahaha…..

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

It's nice to know that you're doing well here. I would love to see you participate actively in my class. Who knows you'll find your prince charming from your class if you response to me in class :)